The NGI_TRUST open call aims to
- Engage a variety of players (newcomers to H2020 are encouraged!);
- Explore pre-selected privacy & trust enhancing topics (defined with support of an advisory board) critical to building a human-centric Internet
NGI_TRUST will support third-party projects working in the following areas:
- Better management of consent, to give more control to the user of their data when accessing and using services.
- Technical innovation in privacy-enhancing technologies, such as cryptography, federated identity, security and privacy for IoT, privacy-enhancing data transports and data at rest.
- The application of artificial intelligence/machine learning/neural networks to serve the user’s interests.
- Bootstrapping trust at the protocol level, to maintain a trustable Internet Infrastructure.
More information at https://www.ngi.eu/opencalls/ngi_trust-open-call/